Tuesday 13 March 2007

party of four...

hye,
We might be able to help each other on this search...

If your still looking for a place to stretch your feet and relax - do you want to come and have a peek at our place...
we are based 20 minutes away from London Bridge, south east, Eltham, its on the over-ground, its 30 mins to Kings Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Waterloo, Farringdon, Canary Wharf, Victoria and Charing Cross,

For which it will set you back £460.00 a month, but if it's for a COUPLE it will be £485.00 a month, all furnished; it comes with a double bed, draws, wardrobe, it's Huge and inclusive; council tax / water / gas / electric bills & TV Licence and the monthly cleaner...
send a rough outline of yourself by email to, opukural@gmail.com

Take care, Opu


visual strategist

based in London  /  mob 0795 713 4579

8 comments:

rebeka, said...

Gosh! that must be the nicest house i´ve ever seen on gumtree... unfortunatly i´m only moving in september...with boyfriend...
So if in september you still havent found the one ... :) maybe you can get two! who knows?
All the luck,
joana, Portugal.

Unknown said...

Hey,

My name is sabrina,I am a 25 years old french girl. The house is really nice, i am looking for a room from June to october, I'll be in London next week to make an internship in a publicity agency located in Marylebone. Please let me know if the room still available !!! Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi!

I am Pondichery and you sent me an email with flatmateclick.
your flat is fantastic!!!
but I wont be there before August... So I will contact you then...
Hope to see you
bye
Pondi

Unknown said...

Hi,

You contacted me on flatmates..
The flat looks interesting.. im looking at moving around the middle of september.. does that suit your plans? if so, let me know if you want to take this further.. I am reachable via email at nikhil.kalanjee@gmail.com

Vane Delpech said...

Hi! I'm Vanessa Delpech I think you contacted me through mextroomate but as I don't have premium account, I couldn't read your email! Sorry! I'm really interested in the room, I will arrive London next September, probably around the 20th. Please let me know if it is still Available!

Vane.

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

property explorer said...

Hi

I am a 30 year old guy, hardworking and also fun, I get along with everyone, really.

I am also intetested in the room.

I am a professional marketing Executive working in the overseas property industry. up until last month I was working 3 days a week in London and staying in a hotel but now I am requiried to work 5 days a week so am looking for a better base in London.

let me know

JB_Blount said...

Hi there
i am a 20 year old East Midlands guy.
I am moving down south because of work, i will be working as a department manager for Halfords and will be moving down to the area thus needing a place to live! The room looks awesome and looks exactly what im looking for!!!
I am actually coming down to the area tomorrow and thursday (25 and 26th) and was wondering if i could have a look around on the thursday?
if this is possible could you please email me on jonojbblount@hotmail.com to arrange this and i will also be able to give you more details.
Cheers
Jono